Sunday, October 08, 2006

A doily a day...

...keeps the crazies away. Well...I can hardly say that I can make a doily a day...but I usually work on one at least for a little bit of time each day.
Now, here's the mystery. When I completed this doily I just tossed the pattern. I had printed it on my computer, so I'm going on the assumption that it was a free pattern on the internet. I told several people I was working on this one, and that it reminded me of a Lily of the Valley plant. Then my brain told me that was the name of the doily. I went to find the link, so I could post it here, and its NOT either of the Lily of the Valley doilies that I have found on the internet. Both of those are at Celt's Vintage Crochet, but they aren't this one...unless I TOTALLY read the pattern wrong! ha ha

Close up...why do we put pictures of close-ups around for others to see?

As soon as I find this pattern I will edit this post and add the URL so everyone can find it.

Today's CatStuff: Jazz, driving everyone nuts. Must be a CatMoon outside!

Today's PuterStuff: Just downloading pictures, cleaning up my puter.

Today's CraftStuff: Miss Thing is finished!! Will post updated pictures as soon as the wings are dry after the starching.