Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Thank you, Kristine!

A very nice lady emailed me and provided a correction for my Cherries Jubilee 12" Square pattern. I will list the correction here, and then edit the correction into the original post.
Kristine, I appreciate you taking the time to let me hear from you!
6. Sl st to next corner space. Ch 3, dc, ch 2, 2 dc in the same space, *dc in next cluster and 2 dc in next space, hdc in next cluster and 2 hdc in next space, sc in next cluster and 2 sc in next space, sc in next cluster and 2 sc in next space, sc in next cluster, 2 hdc in next space, hdc in next cluster, 2 dc in next space, dc in next cluster, 2 dc-ch 2-2 dc in next space*, repeat from * to * around, ending with 2 dc in next space, join with sl st to the top of the beginning cluster of this row. Finish off soft white.


What's a blog without pictures?? Some pictures of some of my XS designs.













And a cat!











And family!!